Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone tell me if the App Submission time is changed by rejecting and re-adding a build and resubmitting while the App is in a status of Ready to Review and before it is picked by the Apple review team?

I've recently submitted an App for the App Store with Test Flight. I indicated in the submission that I wanted a "manual" release date if approved. Meanwhile, I've rejected and readied my own build several times, while waiting for the App to be picked up for review. Is anyone of aware of a penalty that would be applied in my case, or know if this would delay the approval date? I've done extensive research, but can not find anything that would indicate there is a penalty applied, such as delaying the time before the App is actually approved.

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:48 PM

Every time you submit a new binary, you go to the end of the queue.

1 reply

Can anyone tell me if the App Submission time is changed by rejecting and re-adding a build and resubmitting while the App is in a status of Ready to Review and before it is picked by the Apple review team?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.