Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What the **** is wrong with these charge cables. I have replaced so many of these cables I could have bought an IPhone 6c

TTell me what I need to do to get a charge cable that isn't a POS. replaced a ton of these stupid things. I have an IPhone 5c and an IPad. Tired of replacing them.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 5:45 PM

4 replies

Jul 7, 2015 6:50 PM in response to Gettingtiredofiphone

Gettingtiredofiphone wrote:

TTell me what I need to do to get a charge cable that isn't a POS. replaced a ton of these stupid things. I have an IPhone 5c and an IPad. Tired of replacing them.

If they are Apple brand and they have not been damaged by mishandling (pulling them out of the device by the cable instead of the plastic collar, wrapping them around the device, or, the one I always manage, slamming them in a desk drawer), they are covered under the same one year warranty as your phone and would be replaced by Apple.

What the **** is wrong with these charge cables. I have replaced so many of these cables I could have bought an IPhone 6c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.