Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud, can't open Find My iPhone and Settings

It has been a week I lost my iphone. I keep track it from iCould browser and the status of the iPhone on Find My iPhone was "offline" and on Settings still identify the iPhone with its serial number and IMEI.

Today, I try to open my iCloud. I can sign in but couldn't open "Find My iPhone" and "Settings" which said "Can't load Find My iPhone/Settings" - There was a problem loading the application.

Is it mean that my iPhone has been hijack and replaced with another apple ID?

iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 8:54 PM

2 replies

Aug 11, 2015 1:07 PM in response to viscaveronica17

I have a similar problem. My brother phoned me that his iPad was stolen and asked me to erase it through iCloud-find my iPhone.

I have two MBPs in front of me. I'm logged in on both, one with my account, one with his account. In my account I can see all my devices. In his account, clicking the Find My iPhone icon gives the error message: Can't l;pad Find My iPhone - There was a problem loading the application.

Switching between the computers gives exactly the same result. I can see mine, can't see his.

Can it be somebody blocks Find My iPhone from the stolen device????

icloud, can't open Find My iPhone and Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.