Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorizing iPhone 6 Plus in iTunes/Opening iTunes when my iPhone is plugged in.

I can't seem to find where I authorize my iPhone 6 Plus in iTunes. I previously had to authorize my other iPhones (3, 4 & 5). I just deleted my 5 from my current authorized devices list so I know it was there. I am running all up to date IOS including Yosemite 10.10.4, iTunes 12.2.0.145 and OS 8.4 on my iPhone. Is this something you no longer have to do with the new updates. I can't seem to find the answer.

Second question is I want iTunes to open when I plug in my phone. I have all the applicable boxes check (automatically sync this iPhone when connected) but yet it won't open. Same is true for Photos. iTunes is recognizing the phone because it shows as a plugged in device. Is this a bug in the new OS 8.4? I've looked in the community posts and can't seem to find anyone with a similar problem. Thanks for anyone's input on this.

BTW, I called Apple Support and the CSR had no idea....................

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:28 PM

There are no replies.

Authorizing iPhone 6 Plus in iTunes/Opening iTunes when my iPhone is plugged in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.