Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i deleted books from my itunes account but they don't delete off of my device and i wasn' the one to make the purchases and they are shameful books

there were purchases on my iTunes account that were rated r that I did not give consent and I tried deleting them from my device that I synced ( on accident )

but there still there how can I hide them or delete them permanently from my device.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.2

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 8:41 PM

1 reply

Jul 8, 2015 8:03 AM in response to justWANTSanswers1453

You can't permanently delete any item from your account's purchase history, all you can do is hide them from the cloud via your computer's iTunes (iBooks app if using an up-to-date Mac) : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you have downloaded copies on your device and/or in your computer's iTunes library then you can delete them in the usual way

i deleted books from my itunes account but they don't delete off of my device and i wasn' the one to make the purchases and they are shameful books

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.