Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried installing the new update to version 12.2 and the installer ran into a problem and gave me an error code of 2324. I cannot access my itunes anymore. The program is no longer on my computer. What exactly has happened to my program.

I tried installing the new update to version 12.2 and the installer ran into a problem and gave me an error code of 2324. I cannot access my itunes anymore. The program is no longer on my computer. What exactly has happened to my program. And what can I do to fix it?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:32 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 6:36 PM in response to ronaldfromlinthicum

See Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support and turingtest2's user tip on Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates. Others have reported that the 2324 issue was resolved using this Microsoft Fixitto uninstall previous version(s) and component of iTunes.

I tried installing the new update to version 12.2 and the installer ran into a problem and gave me an error code of 2324. I cannot access my itunes anymore. The program is no longer on my computer. What exactly has happened to my program.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.