Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my purchased apps after restoring ipad air 2

My pages, number, keynote initially come with it when i purchased my ipad air 2,but yesterday i restore it. I lost these 3apps , when i wish to download it again It cost me $9.99 each... how to get back these 3apps? O.o

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:44 PM

2 replies

Jul 7, 2015 6:55 PM in response to Wengkey95

Sign in with the Apple ID that you previously used. The apps and purchases are tied to that Apple ID.

If you are signed in to the same Apple ID, try the following:

Go here to verify your device registration (you'll need to login using your Apple ID credentials):

https://supportprofile.apple.com/

You can view your registered device(s) here and if there are any you've missed registering, you can do that as well. You can also register new devices here. Afterwards, visit the App Store and your free apps should be available to you.

*IF* this does not work, continue as follows:

Log out of the iTunes Store on your device:

Settings>iTunes & App Store...tap your Apple ID, then select "Sign Out"

Force Restart your device:

Force Restart (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)

1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.

2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.

3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

After the device has restarted, sign back in to the App Store as above. Try to download the apps again from the App Store.

I lost my purchased apps after restoring ipad air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.