Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Start-up log Open GL warning

When I start up the X-Plane flight simulator I get thte following text in the X-Plane log:

WARNING: extension missing proc glDebugMessageControlARB. This is a problem with your video driver.

WARNING: extension missing proc glDebugMessageInsertARB. This is a problem with your video driver.

WARNING: extension missing proc glDebugMessageCallbackARB. This is a problem with your video driver.

WARNING: extension missing proc glGetDebugMessageLogARB. This is a problem with your video driver.

Is it a problem? Is it a GPU/video driver problem or an X-Plane problem? Should I get worried?

I've not seen any out-of-the-ordinary glitches in the simulator displays or GPU performance.

It's an iMac 27" (late 2013), 3.5 GHZ Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, and the GPU is an NVIDIA GTX 780M 4GB

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10), 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:13 PM

Do you have video problems in any other application or just this one? If just this one perhaps it isn't compatible with the version of OS X that is installed. Contact the program's developer in that case.

2 replies

Start-up log Open GL warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.