Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to redeem my code for upgrade to Mountain Lion and getting an error message

I received my e-mail with a PDF file including my Serial Number/Redemption Code for my purchase of Mountain Lion to upgrade from Snow Leopard, and when I login to the 'APP Store' and enter the code, I get an error message saying " Code Redemption is Temporarily Unavailable, Try Again Later"....I am logging in just like the PDF I have, which also has a password to unlock the PDF containing my Serial Number/Redemption Code, and I have logged in several times to the 'App Store' and entered this code, and keep getting the same error message!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 7:37 PM

4 replies

Jul 8, 2015 11:35 AM in response to LeeHaz68

I am having the exact same issue trying to download OSX Lion to upgrade my Macbook 4,1 running Snow Leopard 10.6.8

It's very frustrating to have paid for the software, waited 24 hours (for no apparent reason) for an email with the download code, and then find that the software can't be downloaded for an unspecified reason, for an unspecified amount of time.

Would appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Trying to redeem my code for upgrade to Mountain Lion and getting an error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.