Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memory problems ios 8.4

So I have a 16 gb 6 plus, earlier today i noticed that i only had 150 of memory free on my device. So I started to go through and delete some apps i dont use, but then I noticed that it wasnt freeing up much memory I have deleted all my apps all my photos and i have only 3.7 gb free I have tried powering on/off my phone and i also did a reset still nothing. any advice???

See below:

User uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 12:07 AM

Did you try to restore from the latest backup and see if the used space comes back again?

If only the default apps are installed, you should have around 12GB usable space.

Check this article: Apple's iOS 8 storage space

To make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and check the available space. Then use the latest backup to restore from to get your data and settings back.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 12:07 AM in response to Agent-T89

Did you try to restore from the latest backup and see if the used space comes back again?

If only the default apps are installed, you should have around 12GB usable space.

Check this article: Apple's iOS 8 storage space

To make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and check the available space. Then use the latest backup to restore from to get your data and settings back.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Memory problems ios 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.