Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a Ipad air 2 128gb (wifi and celluar) and Got wifi Problems where while I am using it it randomly discconects should i take this to the apple store and get it repalced or is it the ios version?

Please Please Help me

I am worried

the Ipad air 2 is brand new from apple.com

All my computers work fine

and my really Old Ipad 1 doesnt have this Issue

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 12:32 AM

Hi

Go to settings reset network settings.

After reset enter your router wireless key .

Cheers

Brian

7 replies

Jul 10, 2015 5:06 PM in response to AlanM8

Restart your router

If you are still unable to establish a connection it is time to restart your internet router. It is quite possible that the router is failing to transmit a connection over the 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz frequency block. After restarting your router allow it to sit for 1 – 2 minutes before attempting to establish a connection again, this will allow it enough time to restart the WiFi service.

More info: http://ipadhelp.com/ipad-help-tips-tricks/my-ipad-cant-connect-to-wifi-how-to-fi x-the-problem/

I got a Ipad air 2 128gb (wifi and celluar) and Got wifi Problems where while I am using it it randomly discconects should i take this to the apple store and get it repalced or is it the ios version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.