Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redownloaded Apps

Recently I redownloaded a game from the app store from the previously purchased section on my account. I haven't played it for quiet a while and the app itself is no longer in the app store, so I was woundering if the app I redownloaded was the lastest version that was avalible on the store before it went off the store, or would it be the older version? I ask because I'm a bit worried that I might have missed updates that I can no longer get.

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 11:09 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 11:41 PM in response to GhostbustersII

It will depend. It should be the 'current' (most up-to-date) version that was in the store at the time. But some developers allow you to download older compatible versions of their apps e.g. if you used your iPod to download it and the current version required iOS 7+ and your iPod was on iOS 6 then you would have got the latest version compatible with iOS 6. If you downloaded it on your computer's iTunes then you would have downloaded the current version (at the time of downloading it).

Redownloaded Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.