Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to disable photo stream on a phone we no longer have. I am getting somebody else's photos into my stream.

Is there any way to disable photo stream on a phone we no longer have. I am getting somebody else's photos into my stream.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 11:12 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 11:25 PM in response to chrisfromaiea

Is it a Shared Photo Stream or My Photo Stream?

If it is a shared stream and you are the owner, remove all subscribers you do not want or delete this stream. If you are not the owner, unsubscribe from the stream: See here, how to unsubscribe: iCloud: iCloud Photo Sharing FAQ

If it is My Photo Stream, then the new owner is using the same AppleID as you for the Photo Stream. Did you sell the iPhone or give it away? You should have disabled all services on the iPhone and removed it from your AppleID.
What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Anyway, if someone else is using your AppleID for iCloud Service, change your password immediately, Change your Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.