Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sync my ipod classic 2nd gen with the itunes? or at least transfer the songs into it? Currently the computer does recognised it as 'IPOD'. It is just itunes not recognising. How can I go about with it? Using Window 7 Ultimate

How can I sync my ipod classic 2nd gen with the itunes? or at least transfer the songs into it? Currently the computer does recognised it as 'IPOD'. It is just itunes not recognising. How can I go about with it? Using Window 7 Ultimate and iTunes 9.

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 7:38 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2015 7:53 AM in response to haaoyi

Hi haaoyi,

I understand that your iTunes is not seeing your connected iPod. I would like to suggest that you use the steps in the following article to help you address this issue:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

How can I sync my ipod classic 2nd gen with the itunes? or at least transfer the songs into it? Currently the computer does recognised it as 'IPOD'. It is just itunes not recognising. How can I go about with it? Using Window 7 Ultimate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.