Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to be able to create a playlist from apple music and it won't work? Is that possible?

I used to have beats music, which has now been added to apple music, and with beats I was able to create a playlist using their music, and on apple music it says I can do the same. When I create a playlist on my music, it says I can add music using apple music, and when I do, it shows up, not all of what I selected, and also when I press save, all of the music dissapears. I looked on other websites on how to do it, and I'm doing the exact thing, but it's working for them. Has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it if you could? I'm really annoyed at this new thing. I wish beats stayed the same after this problem.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2018 12:05 AM

I had the same problem. Go to your playlists tap on "All Playlists" and turn off Show Music Available Offline

2 replies

I would like to be able to create a playlist from apple music and it won't work? Is that possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.