Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I edit my artist profile and post as a validated artist on iTunes Connect?

I've been validated as an official artist on the new iTunes Connect. When I log in on my phone, I can only post things under my iTunes user name and not my artist name. I also can't figure out how to edit my artist profile and change the picture etc. If I go to "Connect" in iTunes on my Macbook through iTunes, there is no option to log, edit profile etc?

I have all devices up to date with all updates.

If anyone can shed any light on this or can tell me what I am doing wrong, i'd be most grateful.

Many Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 6:42 AM

11 replies

Jul 23, 2015 3:39 PM in response to Goldieharrison

... No help to me either. I notice Snoop Dogg and Pharrell don't have this issue. They all seem to be posting with no problems. Probably a case of independent artists not being worthy of a full profile. Below is a screen shot of my iTunes Connect... There are no tabs to click on whatsoever to access any

settings, all I have is Snoop Dogg "all up in my feed" gloating at me posting all his news, hassle free without any of the problems we are having to endure!

User uploaded file

How do I edit my artist profile and post as a validated artist on iTunes Connect?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.