Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 5K with AMD Radeon R9 295X and Windows 10

Hi,

I've tried installing Windows 10 using Boot Camp. Everything ran smoothly up until finding the driver for the graphic card "AMD Radeon R9 295X". Using the drivers downloaded through boot camp doesn't work. So I reinstalled the operating system back to Windows 8.1 and could use the old driver again.

Then Yesterday I saw AMD was releasing the driver for Windows 10, and I am curious to hear if any of you have had tried the same or experiencing the new driver from AMD. Though it is not always the case that Windows can detect the hardware, so installing Windows 10 again to find out it cannot detect the hardware would be a little bit waste of time if you have the answer.

So what is your angel to this?

Best Regards,

Mathias

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 9:11 AM

5 replies

Aug 3, 2015 11:51 AM in response to Mathriis

I have the same problem.

I installed Windows 10 and all bot camp drivers are run without the graphic driver for my AMD 295X.

The Link to the AMD page is not helpful, because when I start the installation, the program NOT found an equipment to install the right driver.

When I am search on the AMD Site for an good driver via Apple Boot camp driver then I found an old incompatible driver.

Have Apple an compatible driver for my graphic in my IMac late 2014 AMD 295X ?

Sep 18, 2015 1:40 PM in response to Loner T

The AMD Drivers last versions (15.7.1 and 15.8 beta) for iMac 5k on Windows 10 64 bits still does not work, tested today. Also bootcamp 6 AMD drivers are not working. Anyone have this working fine?. How to solve this issue? Who is in charge to fix this problem?. Many people are affected with this problem. Please help!. Attached an Image about it.

User uploaded file

iMac 5K with AMD Radeon R9 295X and Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.