Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I only have Photo Booth available in iWeb, when I need to get photos in my photo albums?

I have made a website - not published yet - in iWeb, but I can't change names on the photo albums and it is impossible for me to get photos in to the albums from finder.

Also, I only have Photo Booth in the options under "Media" - se picture below.

User uploaded file

what is the solution for this issue?

iWeb '08

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 2:00 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2015 9:15 AM in response to treimann

You're running a old, unsupported application that is not compatible with the current systems.

To get pictures into iWeb 3 you'll need to export them to the desktop and from there into iWeb. Once in iWeb you can delete them from the Desktop.

Better yet it might be time to consider migrating to a new, modern web development app that is supported by its developers and is current with the latest HTML improvements. One that many here have migrated to is EverWeb because it is so very much like iWeb in its interface and drag and drop capability. There's a demo version available to test.

For other possible replacements do a search in this forum for "iWeb replacement" or "iWeb alternative".

User uploaded file

Why do I only have Photo Booth available in iWeb, when I need to get photos in my photo albums?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.