Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just noticed some backlight bleeding on my 2015 rmbp. is it normal?

User uploaded file

I brought my rMbp 13" 2015 a week ago. Just noticed some bleeding on the screen while watching a movie. The screen looks perfectly fine when any content other than black is displayed. I don't know much about the screen as i am new to Apple. So is it normal?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), null

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 12:47 PM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 12:15 AM in response to AmayK

I guess this is not normal !!! I bought a Mbp 15" (16-7-2015) and immediately took it to an authorized service center *as the store suggested* who approved a screen replacement after they refusing a DOA replacement. Since I've always used DELL and I'm used to on-site next business day support, I am extremely disappointed in how long this repair takes and most importantly there lack of updates I'm receiving on when the required part will be available. But I guess this is the situation in Greece, hopefully in your case you'll get better results.

Best of luck!

Just noticed some backlight bleeding on my 2015 rmbp. is it normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.