Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SInce "upgrading" to OS 10.10.4 my Macbook Pro 13" will no longer connect to my external monitor/TV via HDMI. Tested cable and adapter, both OK. Reset NVram and SMC multiple times, no effect. Option clicked to "Detect Display" no response. Clearly so

SInce "upgrading" to OS 10.10.4 my Macbook Pro 13" will no longer connect to my external monitor/TV via HDMI. Tested cable and adapter, both OK. Reset NVram and SMC multiple times, no effect. Option clicked to "Detect Display" no response. Clearly something with the update broke this capability. Any ideas?

MacBook, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 8:59 PM

3 replies

SInce "upgrading" to OS 10.10.4 my Macbook Pro 13" will no longer connect to my external monitor/TV via HDMI. Tested cable and adapter, both OK. Reset NVram and SMC multiple times, no effect. Option clicked to "Detect Display" no response. Clearly so

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.