Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9 Public Beta is confidential.

Please read the FAQ's before thinking about installing the IOS 9 public beta. Beta programs can not be discussed in the Forum.

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq

Is the public beta software confidential?

Yes, the public beta software is Apple confidential information. Don’t install the public beta software on any systems you don't directly control or that you share with others. Don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet, or publicly post information about the public beta software, and don't discuss the public beta software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the Apple Beta Software Program. If Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the public beta software, it is no longer considered confidential.
Read our Terms for full details

Posted on Jul 10, 2015 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2015 7:21 AM

Thank you for that information. It is amazing how often someone will post a question about the beta programs in this forum. Like most of us, they obviously did not read the terms of use. Now we can continue to remind them that discussions of beta programs should only be done in the developer's forum. Keith

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2015 7:21 AM in response to bobseufert

Thank you for that information. It is amazing how often someone will post a question about the beta programs in this forum. Like most of us, they obviously did not read the terms of use. Now we can continue to remind them that discussions of beta programs should only be done in the developer's forum. Keith

Mar 27, 2016 2:09 PM in response to bobseufert

bobseufert wrote:

If I understand the agreement they can't even discuss IOS 9 in the Developer Forum.

That seems to be the case in practice Bob. I've redirected posts from here to the Developer's Forum where they've been asked again there, then are removed. Seems as though there is no correct place to post anything regarding the beta. Maybe it shouldn't have been called a "public" beta since betas are to be held in strict confidentiality. It's an odd situation.

Sep 5, 2015 10:10 AM in response to Csound1

I would, if it would send my feedback, as I wrote in my message here, but since the latest update, it will not, it just sits there. I do know that, and I have sent feedback before, just the same as I do on Windows. Have just checked, it has finally gone, been trying this for days and for some reason it would not before, just like some apps have updated, but have now stopped again.

Mar 27, 2016 2:08 PM in response to Michael Black

Aloha Michael.

From what I could gather from publicly available Apple information the beta Forums exist only for the app developer beta testers. Although they are readable with a Apple ID.

As far as I know there still isn't a Forum for the public beta program, although I think there should be and have been pushing for one.

Stay well. Bob.

IOS 9 Public Beta is confidential.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.