Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

about codec photo jpeg

I would like to know about codec photo jpeg. I need to export as photo jpeg with 95% quality. Can I do that with compression?

Thank you very much for your answer. I appreciate it.

Teery

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 10, 2015 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2015 8:40 AM

I don't recall the last time (iif there even was a last time) that I worked with this codec, but it should be in your QuickTime Library. Choose one of the built-in mov presets and duplicate it. In the Inspector's video tab, click the Change button to the right of the QuickTime Settings button. From the dialog browse through the installed codecs in Compression.

As to delivering 95% quality, I don't know how that translates from the quality slider. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

Russ

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2015 8:40 AM in response to Teery

I don't recall the last time (iif there even was a last time) that I worked with this codec, but it should be in your QuickTime Library. Choose one of the built-in mov presets and duplicate it. In the Inspector's video tab, click the Change button to the right of the QuickTime Settings button. From the dialog browse through the installed codecs in Compression.

As to delivering 95% quality, I don't know how that translates from the quality slider. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

Russ

about codec photo jpeg

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.