Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is disabled. I reset password twice but it's still like that.

My Apple ID is disabled. I reset password twice but it's still like that. It's been more that one week. Please help me. I didn't do anything wrong.

Posted on Jul 11, 2015 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 3:02 AM

Apple ID security issues -

Account security issues almost always require you to speak directly to an Apple representative to securely establish your identity as the account holder. You can set it up so that Apple calls you, either immediately or at a time convenient to you.

1. Go to http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/

2. Choose Contact Support and click Contact Us

3. Choose Other Apple ID Topics and choose the appropriate topic for your issue (Security questions or password)

4. Choose, No Thanks, Continue

5. Choose the best method for you for contacting Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2015 3:02 AM in response to Suomiya

Apple ID security issues -

Account security issues almost always require you to speak directly to an Apple representative to securely establish your identity as the account holder. You can set it up so that Apple calls you, either immediately or at a time convenient to you.

1. Go to http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/

2. Choose Contact Support and click Contact Us

3. Choose Other Apple ID Topics and choose the appropriate topic for your issue (Security questions or password)

4. Choose, No Thanks, Continue

5. Choose the best method for you for contacting Apple

Sep 18, 2015 12:47 AM in response to Dah•veed

Thank you so much, I did as you said and made an appointment with the Apple Support, the first time they called me yesterday couldn't solve my problem but they called me again today and the problem was gone. Now I can use my iPad and iPhone to buy and update Apps on iTunes Store.

For those who have the same question with me, I would like to say that It's been more than 2 months since my Apple ID was disabled, and I realise this issue will never be solved by time or by itself, CALLING THE APPLE SUPPORT might be the only way to enable your Apple ID again.

Thank you very much again, you really helped me. Have a nice day.

My Apple ID is disabled. I reset password twice but it's still like that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.