Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello. My count still shows that my device is 4s even tho I have iPhone 6 plus

I i've been having so much problems with my iTunes iCloud all my appstore doesn't work I nearly get any of the futuristic applications. Always running slow. software updates I see people already using iso9?

MY profile needs to update Still shows as a for 4s

I have a new device iPhone 6 plus. funny part I have had been on a new device after for long time after 4s. How come itunes or I cloud doesn't updated?

THank uou

THIS IS A BIG ISSUE!!!!! well before I go I need to put something out there. apple is big company I don't get why do I have to using a laptop to update my informatio! I should able to be free to use my device is with out force specialy not having a laptop ? So basically Apple telling me if I don't have a laptop that means I don't get any of the updates why should I use my device less ? Apple should have take care everything and make it easy for us. I wouldn't get a laptop just for iTunes Store or iCloud. i do everything on my phone! This is my laptop. But if Apple likes to send me fee laptop then yes I will use it.

since I have been paying insurance protection plan on my devices past 6 years like everymonth and should cover anything but really really funny you guys never let me use it! I'm clumsy person even tho my phone was in life proof case I still manage to broke it. I'm just saying why do I have to pay for something that I have been paying every single month. Yet still have to pay for to get fix! Apple should take care every custmers just like they do in developers.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, Sera85

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 9:30 AM

3 replies

Jul 12, 2015 10:20 AM in response to Schemm84

You're throwing a lot of mis-information around.

1. iOS 9 is a Beta software. You do NOT want it installed on your device.

2. You do NOT need a computer to update your iOS or apps.

3. You CAN access your Apple ID / iTunes Store account directly from your phone or via your web browser on your phone.

4. The reason your iPhone 6+ is marked as iPhone 4s at some locations is because you Restored it from an iPhone 4s backup. But, yes, Apple should fix that. http://www.apple.com/feedback/

5. That's how insurance works, by spreading the cost between those that need it and those that don't. Warranties do NOT normally cover accidental damage. In the case of AppleCare, however, if you bought AppleCare+ you do get a big discount even when the dame is due to user mishandling.

LOg in to the iBooks store and do a search for iPhone User Guide. It's a free download. Read it, so you're better informed about the hardware and software that you use.

Aug 3, 2015 9:37 AM in response to Schemm84

rysz.

WEll sorry smarty not all of us has time like you do and figured out how Apple works.

for sure I don't! plus don't answer my questions obviously if your thinking they are stupid.

WHat at I saw was putted out on internet thats all information I got.

i cahenge my phone quite often so every phone I loging with same Apple ID I always lose my apps (PAID ONES) iTunes always problem.

and yes for proper way to back Up itunes or I cloud it is to your computer so you won't be dealing with losing data,apps blah blah blah...

i thought I ask this question to support. Not yoU! If Apple cant answer and have people like you to take care there business... And treat everyone like we should know everything about crazy technology....summed that I know everything if not I get treated like an idiot.

Aug 3, 2015 9:57 AM in response to Schemm84

1. These are user to user forums. You are not talking to Apple by posting here. Your question was not asked to Apple support.

2. You're overreacting to the reply you received. You are misinformed on a lot of the statements you made, and all the information Rysz gave you was correct. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you have to be rude.

3. Perhaps if you calmed down, used correct punctuation and grammar (so people could coherently read your posts), and stated the issue clearly, you might get the help you desire. Until then, you and your attitude are on your own.

Hello. My count still shows that my device is 4s even tho I have iPhone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.