Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

More iOS8.4/iPod glitches

Is there a patch coming soon for this latest iOS, because...geez...it's doing WAY too much!

I have a playlist on my main iMac/iTunes config that holds all of the music I move on & off of my iPod. I have it set to manually sync with my device, once connected, to add or remove songs from the device. Should be simple. But NOOOOOOOOO...

Since installing iOS8.4, once my iPod is connected and I try to sync, the system seems hellbent on duplicating the main playlist to my device AND copying other manual playlists from the device to my iMac. WHY?!?! I don't ask it to do that. All I want is to update the main song list. And when I try to stop it midstream by restarting my iPod, it starts deleting songs from the device altogether. UGH!!!

Just now, this process went from adding a mere 28 songs to the device to re-adding a total of 1,481 songs. All deleted because this latest update *****. Relief coming soon? Please say yes.

iMac dual core, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 2:38 PM

There are no replies.

More iOS8.4/iPod glitches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.