Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Support Community App

Hello Guys !

I Wanted to ask is there any app of apple support communities ?

ANd if not then i would like to tell Apple that it should have one and only the members above 50 points are able to access that please do consider it

Have A Good day Everyone

HKQ

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 4:33 PM

7 replies

Jul 14, 2015 5:41 PM in response to USMCVietnamGrunt

Howdy Marine (my draft # was 218 when drafting thru 215, so I missed the 'party')

Download and run the completely safe and ASC user-authored > AdwareMedic

for future reference (if you read these now, you may never again need them)

The Safe Mac

The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide

How [NOT} to install adware | Apple Support Communities

Remove unwanted adware that displays pop-up ads and graphics on your Mac - Apple Support

"Ransomware" web pages | Apple Support Communities

[my uncle was 1st wave Iwo Jima & my brother-in-law was 27 years - Grenada, Panama, ????]

Jul 16, 2015 10:41 PM in response to nickaelmer

First you need to be able to connect to the server before you can connect to Game Center or App Store.

Try resetting your iPad. Press and release both the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears. Release both buttons. Wait until your iPad starts on it's own.

Reset your router by turning it off for 30 seconds.

If you still can't connect to the server go to settings> general> reset> reset network settings.

If you still can't connect to server try a public wifi and see if you can connect.

Support Community App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.