Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5c is completely unresponsive and i have lines going accross my screen any suggestions? i tried a hard restart, i reset my phone and it still happens

I own a iPhone 5c 16gb and it is updated to the newest version of iOS. Well I have owned it for about almost a good year and I love my phone their is just one major problem, it is acting completely unresponsive. It has lines going across the screen long ways as well as side ways. Every time I access ana app the home screen shows through the app as app as well as the lines. I have tried everything I can think of that being a hard restart, a regular restart, and I had even tried resetting the phone completely. I don't know what more to do.

Capacity: 12.5GB

Latest iOS :8.4

Serial Number:F7*******FHG

IMEI: **********

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4, 16gb

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 7:07 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2015 2:19 PM in response to CorrinthWoods

Hello CorrinthWoods,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that your iPhone is unresponsive and well as displaying lines across the screen. Since you have restored your iPhone to the factory settings, the next step is to get the iPhone serviced. To learn more about getting the iPhone serviced please take a look at the link below.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Have a good one.

My iPhone 5c is completely unresponsive and i have lines going accross my screen any suggestions? i tried a hard restart, i reset my phone and it still happens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.