Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the order of my pages in iTunes u?

My questions is regarding iTunes U. How can you change the order of the pages in the course? It seems like something very simple but I can not seem to find out how to do this.

iPad Air, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 5:18 PM

To change the outline – which changes the category order for posts – drag the lines. (On the web, the drag handles will appear to the left of a line when you mouse over it.)

Posts can be similarly be reordered be dragging them around. (Again, on the web, the drag handles appear when you mouse over an entry.)

If you are talking about the pages that are peers to the Outline (created using the "Add New Page…" button), I don't see how they can be reordered. I encourage you to tell Apple about it. (I just did, but duplicates always help.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2015 5:18 PM in response to Littleaussieman79

To change the outline – which changes the category order for posts – drag the lines. (On the web, the drag handles will appear to the left of a line when you mouse over it.)

Posts can be similarly be reordered be dragging them around. (Again, on the web, the drag handles appear when you mouse over an entry.)

If you are talking about the pages that are peers to the Outline (created using the "Add New Page…" button), I don't see how they can be reordered. I encourage you to tell Apple about it. (I just did, but duplicates always help.)

How can I change the order of my pages in iTunes u?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.