Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

applecare

I accidentally deleted my Apple Care protection plan from my e-mail. how can i request a send email.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2015 10:12 PM

Greetings,

If you're referring to your Proof Of Coverage letter you receive from Apple when you register or purchase an AppleCare Protection Plan agreement, you can request a new letter by contacting Apple: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support Have your product serial number ready.

If you're referring to the AppleCare Protection Plan kit registration number, these aren't emailed. Instead you receive a box with the number inside. If you weren't given a box, contact the reseller where you purchased the agreement.

Hope that helps,

Madison.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2015 10:12 PM in response to lifangfromsingaore

Greetings,

If you're referring to your Proof Of Coverage letter you receive from Apple when you register or purchase an AppleCare Protection Plan agreement, you can request a new letter by contacting Apple: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support Have your product serial number ready.

If you're referring to the AppleCare Protection Plan kit registration number, these aren't emailed. Instead you receive a box with the number inside. If you weren't given a box, contact the reseller where you purchased the agreement.

Hope that helps,

Madison.

applecare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.