Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free GarageBand for iPhone 5s

Hi.

I am not new with my iPhone 5s, but i just known that GarageBand is now free for some product that qualified with these two things : iOS 7 or more, and activated on or more than 1st September, 2013.

But, Hello? I had had iPhone 5s almost 1 year (my Limited Warranty is expired on July 23, 2015) and now that's iOS 8.4.

I look ahead to App Store and see "GarageBand" but voila, I have to make a purchase for IDR 59.000 (Maybe equivalent with USD 4.99). iMovie is the same thing. I need a purchase. But, all my iWorks app is free now.

Do i eligible for this Free GarageBand?

How can i download it for free?

User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 2:40 AM

1 reply

Jul 13, 2015 2:49 AM in response to Aji Saputra Raka Siwi

GarageBand has not been part of that free offer, see: http://www.imore.com/how-get-all-iwork-apps-iphoto-and-imovie-free-eligible-ipho ne-or-ipad

For a short time GarageBand on iOS has been free, but at that time it required an in-app purchase to buy sounds and loops. Now there is no longer an in-app purchase, you pay for all sounds when you first install the app.

Free GarageBand for iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.