Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.4 and the iphone 6

Sending out an SOS, this is a strange one so bear with me!. I have an iphone 6 on Vodafone in the UK, been absolutely perfect no issues at all, anyway I upgraded to ios 8.4 three days ago and all was well, Apple Music included. Then yesterday morning I turned off WiFi to use 4G while out and about, discovered when I got home I could not switch Wifi back on at all, no matter which way I approached the settings, I could not re activate it, quick menu even had it dark greyed out compared to Airplane Mode and my Bluetooth has also stopped working, tried numerour "quick" fixes found online last night and nothing worked, I did a complete erase and restore several times, Wifi is still greyed out, I tried to downgrade to ios 8.3 in recovery mode, phone would not allow it so I registered to use ios 9.0 Beta release 3 and this has applied to the handset no problem, but still no Wifi or Bluetooth, one other thing I have noticed, the clock has stopped working too, can still take calls and send sms but chewing through my data plan!

Help please guys?!?!?

Scott

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 6:20 AM

4 replies

ios 8.4 and the iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.