Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud will not SYNC

It seems that since I have updated my iOS to 8.4 my iCLOUD is not syncing properly. I went on to iCloud.com and none of my recent notes or appointments have synced that I created on my iPHONE. Notes created on my MacBook sync but nothing from my iPhone 6 transfer to my iPad or MacBook either. It is definitely set up properly. It has worked for years. I tried logging in and out of all devices but nothing is working. PLEASE HELP!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 5:30 AM

On the iPhone 6 go to Settings > iCloud and uncheck Notes. It may ask if you want to actually do that so accept it. Close Settings, do a reboot byh holding both the power and home buttons until the apple logo appears and then release both buttons. Then reopen Settings > iCloud and check Notes to sync. See if that will straighten it out.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2015 5:30 AM in response to tuesdayschild23

On the iPhone 6 go to Settings > iCloud and uncheck Notes. It may ask if you want to actually do that so accept it. Close Settings, do a reboot byh holding both the power and home buttons until the apple logo appears and then release both buttons. Then reopen Settings > iCloud and check Notes to sync. See if that will straighten it out.

iCloud will not SYNC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.