Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have more than 950 books and the app run very slowly.

HI

I have more than 950 books organized in 25 collections

tthe app run very slowly and is untestable.

¿Do you have any solution?

Apart from that I have the follow questions:

i have many problems sincronizing iPad with my MacBook Air, because:

- iTunes change my preferences about all or only selected books

- Don't exist any option for select entire collections

- The App don't allow mark as read the books

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 2:47 PM

I see the same thing, namely that iBooks in 8.4 with many audiobooks is very very slow. When it starts it sits there for what feels like an eternity. Then when the list appears it's not scrollable. Then suddenly the last playing title resumes. You can't browse your list while the current audiobook is playing.

i Really would like to get this fixed. I'm not very happy since audiobooks are my most used feature and up til now all was fine. The new app is clunky and not well designed, the previous one was better. I don't need fancy features I just want to listen to my stuff, period.

any help from Apple professionals?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2015 2:47 PM in response to jTraver

I see the same thing, namely that iBooks in 8.4 with many audiobooks is very very slow. When it starts it sits there for what feels like an eternity. Then when the list appears it's not scrollable. Then suddenly the last playing title resumes. You can't browse your list while the current audiobook is playing.

i Really would like to get this fixed. I'm not very happy since audiobooks are my most used feature and up til now all was fine. The new app is clunky and not well designed, the previous one was better. I don't need fancy features I just want to listen to my stuff, period.

any help from Apple professionals?

I have more than 950 books and the app run very slowly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.