Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you tell which songs were downloaded incorrectly?

Well, that´s the question. Nothing else.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 14, 2015 2:06 AM

1 reply

Jul 25, 2015 4:48 AM in response to Thomas Alexy

Hello Thomas,

in list view you can show these two important attributes about each song (Right click on table titles to select which are shown):

1. iCloud Status

2. Kind

Every song which is of kind "Apple Music AAC Audio File" but is NOT of iCloud Status "Apple Music" is downloaded incorrectly.

You can search this songs manually by ordering them by kind in list view and view all songs of kind apple music. Select songs which are not of icloud status "apple music" and redownload them.

You can also create an intelligent playlist to show them all automatically:

Edit your intelligent playlist with options like these:

User uploaded file

I already corrected all my wrong songs before i tried this intelligent playlist but it should work.

You have to adapt the settings to your system language.

I usually have german language selected but changed it for this screenshot. In german "Kind" would be "Art".

The term of the song file is different in every language so you have to customize it.

(English: "Apple Music AAC audio file"/German: "Apple Music AAC-Audiodatei"

I used "Kind" -> "contains" and then wrote "Apple Music" because i think this is the same in every language.

So probably my playlist works in everywhere.

Does this solve your question?

Regards

Julius

How do you tell which songs were downloaded incorrectly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.