Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect my Macbook Yosemite to my Epson XP-625 printer

I've just bought an Epson XP-625 printer, which is compatible with my new Mac. I am having great difficulty in setting up the wireless connection. The printer tells me it can't find the computer, and the computer tells me the printer is offline.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 14, 2015 7:22 AM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2015 8:56 AM in response to lllaass

Reset the printing System. Go into System Preferences > Print and scan. Hold 'control' on the keyboard and click in the white box on the left side. You should have an option to 'reset printing system'. Do this and put in your admin password. Restart computer.

While the computer is restarting unplug everything from your printer for 30 seconds.

Now power printer back on, add it back in system preferences > print and scan

See if you can now print.

Also, how is the printer set up wirelessly? Does it make it's own network? Connect to wifi via wireless, or connect to a router via ethernet or USB?

How to connect my Macbook Yosemite to my Epson XP-625 printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.