Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.4 and music stream

Hi to everyone,

i have an issue since i've installed the new IOS release.

Basically i can't use the WiFi streaming between the iPod and my car (Audi).

I've always used the official Audi app for the music stream from my library, now, that it has come out the new Apple Music, the app does not recognize the library... is beacause the Audi needs to upgrade his own app or is beacause there's some restriction from Apple Music?

iPod touch, null

Posted on Jul 14, 2015 6:43 AM

4 replies

Jul 14, 2015 11:34 AM in response to cri_gp86

i did some tests (because i did not have so much time before) and it comes out that the wifi streaming still works but just with the songs that i've purchased... the ones that i've downloaded on the ipod, with the new Apple Music, not. Is it normal? I've read that there's some kind of stop on the wifi streaming with this new service. With the bluetooth i can hear ALL the songs on my library, but, i prefere the wifi 'cause i've the impression that the wifi quality it's better than bluetooth. can someone tell me something about all this things? thanks!!

IOS 8.4 and music stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.