Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Apple Music genres in iTunes

I have the latest version of iTunes 12.2.1.16 running on a Windows 7 PC. When using the new Apple Music and under the 'new' section, a drop-down defaults to 'all genres.' When I try to select a specific genre, like jazz or country' nothing will happen. I've rebooted, uninstalled, etc. Any thoughts out there? Thanks!

Apple Music-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 14, 2015 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 11:43 PM

I have found that nothing happens the first time I click on a particular genre such as jazz. However, when I click on the same genre in the listbox a second time, it then filters the song/album listings by the chosen genre. Having to always select or click on the listbox twice is a pain, but is at least a workaround for me.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2015 11:43 PM in response to DrJPediMD

I have found that nothing happens the first time I click on a particular genre such as jazz. However, when I click on the same genre in the listbox a second time, it then filters the song/album listings by the chosen genre. Having to always select or click on the listbox twice is a pain, but is at least a workaround for me.

Changing Apple Music genres in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.