Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove a question?

How is it possible to remove a question? I posted a question which didn't receive any answer and is ill formatted.

(And this problem is happening with this question too. All the formatting I made is collapsed in a huge and unreadable line.)

I'd like to remove it, and in an efficient way. I.e. as fluently as you delete a file you don't need.

Posted on Jul 14, 2015 3:38 PM

12 replies

Jul 14, 2015 3:59 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

I don't confuse a discussion web interface with a basic text editor.

On the other hand if the web interface of discussions group doesn't bring the functions of a basic text editor it will stay a pain to use.

Here is my situation and I guess this is happening to many: I simply want to remove something I wrote.

What I wrote (and what you wrote too) is my intellectual property (or yours when you write something anywhere) to start with.

I hope to stay free with what I write on a web interface. This is a minimum right isn't it?

Jul 14, 2015 4:03 PM in response to daniel Azuelos

daniel Azuelos wrote:

I don't confuse a discussion web interface with a basic text editor.

On the other hand if the web interface of discussions group doesn't bring the functions of a basic text editor it will stay a pain to use.

Two statements in direct conflict with each other factually. A web site is not a file sitting on your desktop, so not once posted you cannot simply delete it.

daniel Azuelos wrote:

What I wrote (and what you wrote too) is my intellectual property (or yours when you write something anywhere) to start with.

I hope to stay free with what I write on a web interface. This is a minimum right isn't it?

No, actually it is not. You need to read the Term of Use. It is Apple's property as soon as you chose to post it.

Jul 14, 2015 4:06 PM in response to daniel Azuelos

From the TOS.

License to Use Submission. By sending a Submission to the Site you agree to grant Apple a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Submission. If you do not want to grant to Apple the rights set out above, do not send your Submission to the Site.

How to remove a question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.