Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage/FaceTime glitching out

Yesterday, my FaceTime glitched out. I was calling my friend (he has an iPhone 5C with iOS 7 at least, I'm not sure what exactly) and it would start to connect and immediately end witoout either one of us ending it. The next day, it would not connect to a facetine with my other friend (using an iPod Touch 4th gen with iOS 6) and I had to hang up and try again both times. Also, both times, it would hang up comoletely randomly in the middle of the call without either one of us clicking the end button.

Then, later this evening my friend stopped getting my iMessage texts. It would say "delivered" but she would not receive them. I would have to send screenshots of the texts I tried to send her for her to get them. (apparently she can still get pictures fine) and on her side of the story, it'll say "not delivered" for the first try, but then it'll send. it won't say "not delivered!" for me, it just won't deliver despite it saying "delivered".

am I doing something wrong? is anyone else experiencing this? what can I do to fix this? It's highly annoying and frustrating.

Thanks.

iPod touch, iOS 8.4, 5th generation

Posted on Jul 14, 2015 9:27 PM

1 reply

iMessage/FaceTime glitching out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.