Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is the iPhone 7 coming out?

I have the iPhone 5s right now and I was about to get the iPhone 6+, but if the iPhone 7 is coming out soon, should I wait? The answer to this question is if it's coming out in 2015, 2016, 2017, etc 🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 11:52 AM

10 replies

Jul 15, 2015 2:43 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Meg St._Clair wrote:

Philly_Phan wrote:

My response isn't speculation. I'm absolutely certain that it's an accurate response.

Well, there could be a very large earthquake and California could fall into the ocean. Which is, of course, speculation but not about Apple exactly.

I was just reading that the more likely outcome is that half of Oregon, Washington State and British Columbia are going to fall into the ocean along the Cascadia fault, which is much more active than the San Andreas.

Jul 15, 2015 2:48 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Lawrence Finch wrote:

Meg St._Clair wrote:

Philly_Phan wrote:

My response isn't speculation. I'm absolutely certain that it's an accurate response.

Well, there could be a very large earthquake and California could fall into the ocean. Which is, of course, speculation but not about Apple exactly.

I was just reading that the more likely outcome is that half of Oregon, Washington State and British Columbia are going to fall into the ocean along the Cascadia fault, which is much more active than the San Andreas.

So Windows 11 might be more affected? 😉

When is the iPhone 7 coming out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.