Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Debug Malware error 895-system32.exe on iPad Air 2

I just started seeing an error message on my iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.4 it shows a URL http; // www . computer - warning . net Debug malware error 895-system32.exe failure. It appears to be malware that infects both windows and apple os PC's so I am not sure what to do since it is appearing on my iPad.

Any thoughts on how to clear it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 12:16 PM

10 replies

Jul 17, 2015 7:48 AM in response to ShagCA

I did all that. Still having problems viewing youtube videos. I have also discovered that the YouTube app seems to be stuck in some kind of download mode. It is trying to download from the app store but it never finishes. I can't delete it from my iPad and when I try to download it again from the store it stops at about 65%. I am away from home and don't have access to iTunes on my computer where this iPad is assigned so I will have to wait until I get there to try and delete it using iTunes I read online that this might be the only way to remove a stuck app like this.

Jul 17, 2015 7:50 AM in response to ShagCA

I have tried clearing all the caches I can find. I have deleted and reinstalled Chrome as well to make sure there is nothing stuck in there. I have used the advanced sttings for Safari in Settings as well as clearing the cache. I think I am just stuck until I get home in a couple days to try clearing YouTube using itunes on my PC.

Jul 17, 2015 8:50 AM in response to Thom_D

Thom_D wrote:

I have tried clearing all the caches I can find. I have deleted and reinstalled Chrome as well to make sure there is nothing stuck in there. I have used the advanced sttings for Safari in Settings as well as clearing the cache. I think I am just stuck until I get home in a couple days to try clearing YouTube using itunes on my PC.

Do you see the debug malware error warning while using Safari or Chrome? How do you access the internet (thru WiFi or cellular data)?

Aug 13, 2015 10:13 AM in response to lyricskipper

lyricskipper wrote:

AAnyone have a solution here that works? We've tried restarting, closing safari, clearing history etc and it keeps reappearing.

Do you access the same website that gives you the error message? If so, the site may have been hacked and it's being used to launch the script. If it happens on all websites that you visit, check your router. It may have been tampered with and it's now redirecting your web traffic.

Aug 30, 2015 6:05 PM in response to ShagCA

I was using Google maps on Chrome - looking at Oslo, Norway for a coffee house - on my MacBookPro 13" 512GB OS 10.9.5 when I clicked on one called MESH and got a message saying my computer was blocked and I had to call "Apple" at an 844 area code (not assigned) to get it removed. Had to force quit Chrome, uninstall and reinstall and it still gave me issues until I closed the account and started from scratch. I reported this to Google. Here's a screen shot. I ran Bitdefender and AVG - both said no virus present. I also changed passwords for Chrome and Mac. Any other thoughts? Anyone get one of these - including the black screen with the "Powered by Apple, Inc" tagline?

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Debug Malware error 895-system32.exe on iPad Air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.