Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to sell broken ipad mini

broken need to sell it or how to get rid of it don't plan to fix it... what do I do with it now?

iPad Mini

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 12:39 PM

12 replies

Jul 16, 2015 11:47 AM in response to kb1951

It is completely black out... It's still in good condition but it doesn't turn on at all. I've tried everything. the screen is not cracked. and even if you were to buy it I wouldn't want you to buy a complete ipad that doesn't work. So that's why I am trying to find somewhere to get rid of it because it doesn't completely work or turned on!!!!

Jul 16, 2015 3:48 PM in response to xiongg12

You can't honestly sell it to anyone since you don't know if it will really work. You say you can't turn it on. It is unfortunate that you got scammed. If you do try to sell it, let the buyer know that it may or may not be able to be used. As has been suggested, take it to an Apple Store for evaluation. You are the current owner and they should let you know if it can ever be used.

Jul 16, 2015 4:11 PM in response to kb1951

Okay seriously you guys. I said i aint gonna sell to anyone here if they offer to buy. Esp when i said, i brought it from the person who "SCAMMED" ME, OKAY REPEAT AGAIN, I BROUGHT THIS IPAD MINI FROM THE PERSON WHO SOLD IT TO ME AND SCAMMED ME, PERIOD. UNDERSTANDABLE? NOW I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT WTH TO DO WITH THIS IPAD MINI WHICH DOESNT TURN ON AT ALLLLL. REPEAT, WHICH IT DOES NOT TURN ON AT ALL, YES MEANING ITS BROKEN AKA USELESS. SO I AM TRYING TO FIND WHERE TO SELL BROKEN IPADS AND WHERE SHOPS OR ONLINE WILL BUY BROKEN ONES AKA EXCHANGE FOR CASH. MAY NOT BE A WHOLE LOT AND I UNDERSTAND THAT IT WONT BE BECAUSE I AINT LOOKING TO RIPP PEOPLE OFF. I JUST NEED TO FIND A REST IN PEACE FOR THIS IPAD MINI OKAY?

Where to sell broken ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.