Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Real Racing3 and back up

My last question today.

I have recently for a reason I ignore, lost all my cars, stages, real money and points from the game/app: Real Racing 3. Im not here to blame the game.

I was wondering If I can individually get back from Itunes the Real Racing3 app historic of my last back up without restarting a whole process of sync or something ??

Thanks, M.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 4:53 PM

Restore is an all or nothing affair. If the backup was recent, and restoring it won't compromise other changes that you've made you can restore the device. Under Edit > Preferences > Devices tick the box that says Prevent iPhones, iPads, and iPods from syncing automatically. Connect the device. Restore the backup.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2015 4:53 PM in response to usermarcel

Restore is an all or nothing affair. If the backup was recent, and restoring it won't compromise other changes that you've made you can restore the device. Under Edit > Preferences > Devices tick the box that says Prevent iPhones, iPads, and iPods from syncing automatically. Connect the device. Restore the backup.

tt2

Real Racing3 and back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.