Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only UFC TV can't connect to iTunes!?

Since a couple of weeks i have not been able to access my UFC TV Fight Pass Subscription purchased through iTunes on my Apple TV.

I have been a subscriber since UFC TV launched on Apple TV without any issues until now. My active 6 month subscription ends in late 2015.

I have tried ”Purchased through iTunes? Restore” and "Restore Subscription” under settings in the UFC TV Channel on my Apple TV.

All I get is the message ”We’re run into a problem. Unable to connect to the iTunes Store”.

The things is that every thing else is working fine on my Apple TV. Netflix (also a subscription via iTunes on my Apple TV) is working fine.

I’m able to rent movies and buy music through iTunes on my Apple TV.

I don’t see this being a local problem on my Apple TV because everything else on my Apple TV connected to my iTunes/Apple-ID is just working fine.

But I have restarted my Apple TV several times. Disconnected the power cord over night. The same thing with my router. I also tried logging out both iCloud and my iTunes account, then reset my Apple TV and logging in to iCloud and iTunes again. Nothing helped.

The only problem I have is with UFC TV Fight Pass Subscription that is purchased through iTunes on my Apple TV.

Apple TV model A1427

Apple TV Software 7.2 (7512)

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 3:18 PM

3 replies

Jul 17, 2015 2:58 PM in response to Daniel Roos

Hi Daniel Roos,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your Apple TV. If you are having issues with one specific content provider, but others appear to be working normally, you may find the information and links in the following articles helpful:

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers - Apple Support

Contact Apple TV content providers - Apple Support

Cheers

Jul 24, 2015 12:17 PM in response to brenden dv

Problem yet not solved.

1. I e-mailed the UFC support 10 days ago. Still no answer.

2. The link to the Apple TV: Troubleshooting Third-party content provider.... did not helped at all. You just has to go through multiple links ending up with "contact the content provider".

So I guess there is no help from Apple in this case?? Come on... I payed a lot of money for my UFC FightPass subscription via iTunes.

Jul 24, 2015 2:57 PM in response to Daniel Roos

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities; I'm sorry to hear you are still having this issue. If you have gone through the above linked articles and have reached out to the content provider without reaching a resolution or a direction for further troubleshooting, you may be better served by reaching out to one of Apple's other available resources for more direct assistance - https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

Regards

Only UFC TV can't connect to iTunes!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.