Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Express 1080p 60fps Possible?

Hello! I am a youtuber that edits in Final Cut Express I make gaming videos and record and 1080p 60fps with my Elgato Game Capture HD 60 I record the videos then de interlace them I check the videos on quicktime and they are 59.4 fps which is fine so I import them into Final Cut Express, when I watch them in the viewer it shows the video in 60fps however when I put the video on the timeline it moves to down to 30fps! I don't understand it gives me the option to export in 60fps after I finish editing but they doesn't really work the video in quicktime does say 60fps but its not true 60fps its clearly just saying that. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to put the videos in some different software before? Or I do I need better Final Cut Software like Final Cut Pro 1? I really enjoy using Final Cut Express and have heard that Final Cut Pro X is really bad so I don't want to make the switch can anyone help me please!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 4:07 PM

There are no replies.

Final Cut Express 1080p 60fps Possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.