Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to transfer music from click wheel iPod to computer but get I get this warning: "Music and audiobooks synced to “Mark’s iPod” from other iTunes libraries will be removed and items will be synced from this iTunes library. Do songs erase or transfer?

I'm trying to transfer music from click wheel classic to computer and get warning: "Music and audiobooks synced to “Mark’s iPod” from other iTunes libraries will be removed and items will be synced from this iTunes library." Does this mean library on iPod will transfer to computer then be deleted, or simply deleted and then replaced by library on computer??? thanks in advance.

iPod (Click Wheel), iOS 3.0.1

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 7:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2015 1:00 PM

It means that the existing content of the iPod will be deleted and replaced by what is in the iTunes Library you are connected to. The content of the iPod will not be transferred to your computer.

3 replies

Trying to transfer music from click wheel iPod to computer but get I get this warning: "Music and audiobooks synced to “Mark’s iPod” from other iTunes libraries will be removed and items will be synced from this iTunes library. Do songs erase or transfer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.