Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recorded 2tracks of audio, 1 from a wireless mic and the other was from the camera and I want to work on just the wireless track but can't work with it without working on both. I tried locking out a track but still no good. Any suggestions kinda ne

I recorded 2 tracks of audio, 1 from a wireless mic and the other was the camera mic, when working on the timeline, I need to work on the track1 (mic) but can't fade or do anything without it effecting both tracks. I've try to lock out a track but that doesn't help. Any ideas?

I'm new to this and can't find anything in the book.

Final Cut Pro 7, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2015 7:13 PM

Select the audio clip on the timeline and type Option + L to remove the stereo pairing, or select the clip and go to the menu Modify and uncheck Stereo Pair.

MtD

2 replies

I recorded 2tracks of audio, 1 from a wireless mic and the other was from the camera and I want to work on just the wireless track but can't work with it without working on both. I tried locking out a track but still no good. Any suggestions kinda ne

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.