Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to speak with an expert

my iphone 4 s is requesting for a password and i cant access the features in it

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 16, 2015 6:24 AM

17 replies

Jan 10, 2017 10:10 AM in response to ABENI4REAL

I have a iphone 6s and I have or had apple care my screen is broken and can not use phone I made a inquiry about my apple care over a month ago but was not at home so I did not have all the information about my apple care so was unable to see when it ran out so now that I am at home I found everything and my 2 years was up on Dec 31st now I'm a week late is there any way that I would be covered Because it was broke before my apple care ran out Like I say I was online before it ran out be couldn't get anywhere with out my recite or number.

Jan 10, 2017 10:25 AM in response to moreedg

moreedg wrote:

I have a iphone 6s and I have or had apple care my screen is broken and can not use phone I made a inquiry about my apple care over a month ago but was not at home so I did not have all the information about my apple care so was unable to see when it ran out so now that I am at home I found everything and my 2 years was up on Dec 31st now I'm a week late is there any way that I would be covered Because it was broke before my apple care ran out Like I say I was online before it ran out be couldn't get anywhere with out my recite or number.

As this has nothing to do with the original user's question, you really should have started your own thread. Posting unrelated questions in a thread is called thread jacking and is considered poor form.

Mar 20, 2017 12:36 PM in response to M_CILDUFF2

M_CILDUFF2 wrote:

Hi Apple I dropped my iPhone 6s last night, I have broke my screen, and I only got it last month, would you be able to replace it or something?

As this has nothing to do with the original user's question, you really should have started your own thread. Posting unrelated questions in a thread is called thread jacking and is considered poor form.

i want to speak with an expert

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.