Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with vectors in Ibooks Author last update

Hello,

Last Tuesday I updated Ibooks Author. Today I opened a book I am working on and I noticed that all the vectors were strangely affected by the update. When I insert a vector using the Equation option, the top arrow of the vector appears shifted to the left, as you can see in the pictures:

User uploaded file

The arrows in the picture were supposed to be on top of "F" and on top of "a" but as you can notice, they are shifted to the left. I am suing the latex command "\vec{F}" to insert the vectors, and before the update that command always worked properly. This is a big problem since all the vectors I have used were damaged with the update. Does anyone know how can I fix this problem? By the way, I use Time Machine, so I guess I could go back to the previous version of Ibooks Author, can't I? Thank you for your help.

Sebastian

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Jul 16, 2015 9:18 AM

5 replies

Issue with vectors in Ibooks Author last update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.