Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will my reuse and return gift card come in through the mail or online?

I used the 3rd party iPhone reuse and recycling program found over here: http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/reuse_and_recycle . I got the money I wanted and was approved over there, now it says they're processing the gift card. Does that mean they're shipping it to my house or will I be receiving it online? I'm a little impatient right now, because I want to use that money towards the Apple Watch 🙂. Thanks to whoever answers this in ahead of time.

Posted on Jul 16, 2015 10:35 AM

3 replies

Jul 16, 2015 12:32 PM in response to AppleFanBoy08

Follow this link to contact Brightstar if that was who you used for

this purpose:

Contact Us

You have to allow time for the old iPhone to be delivered at their

location and then to be evaluated to ascertain the conditions are

met. The webpage states "Subject to quality verification by Brightstar,

when a final value will be determined."

There is also a link to check the status of your return

https://reuserecycle.abbti.brightstarcorp.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fIphonehome .aspx

Jul 16, 2015 1:12 PM in response to AppleFanBoy08

From the FAQ on the page once you select Brightstar in your original link:

Question:

How do I receive my trade-in payment? How long will it take?

Answer:Once your eligible device has been received and assessed, you will receive an Apple Store Gift Card equal to the amount of the trade-in value via e-mail within 3-5 business days. If the final inspected value is different from the original quoted value, you will receive the inspected value via electronic Apple Store Gift Card within 3-5 business days of your acceptance of the offer, or once 14 days elapses.

Will my reuse and return gift card come in through the mail or online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.